11/12/2011

Fulda Gap 2011

These are some of my pictures from this years Fulda Gap in Hickory NC!! Paintball is a passion of mine to shoot! I love the action and the combination of relaxation all in one. I love being able to be in the middle of "The City" with balls coming in every direction just as much as I love the parts im in the woods laying on the ground just waiting for someone to walk by! Paintball is an awesome sport and you get to meet some amazing people who have just as much love for it as I do taking pictures of the sport. You can find some of my photos in Paintball X3 magazine as well.
http://paintballx3.com/latest/november-issus-of-paintballx3-digital-is-live-a-free.html

























1 comment:

SSK-TUG said...

Thanks for the nod Bananas. I feel special to make your blog.